There are many airlines that travel from Italy to Vietnam, but few of these have direct flights.
We have decided to book alone the airline tickets and, in these case, the option to fly in Vietnam are offered by the following airlines: Air France, Emirates, United, Turkish Airlines, Aeroflot, China Airlines, Alitalia, Singapore Airlines, Air China, Korean Air, Thai Airways, China Eastern, Qatar Arirways, Etihad Airways, Cathay Pacific, Vietnam Airlines.
Recalling the trip to Mauritius and Dubai we chose to rely again on Emirates, so we have tried to find a departure from Venice during the period established: August.
Depending on your destination, you can choose the airport to landing:
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) – South
- Noi Bai International Airport to Hanoi- Nord-
- Danang Airport in Danang one of the largest cities in the Vietnam.
- Cam Ranh Airport in Nha Trang in the center of country.
- Cat Bi Airport in Hai Phong which is one of the largest cities of the North
- Phu Bai Airport in Hue in the central part of the Vietnam
To enter in Vietnam you will need of a tourist visa. To have it is necessary make a request to the Vietnamese embassy of yours country, but I’ll talk of the tourist visa in another article.
Now we have airline tickets: a small step towards a great adventure!!
In the next article I will give more details of the itinerary we have decided to tackle.
If you like our work and want to help us to improve the blog support us with a donation: